Wednesday 30 October 2013

Carvela Lexie Tassel White Patent Loafers


Saturday was one of those joyous moments in shopping. Walking passed Kurt Geiger and you see "all shoes £29 and under". Oh heaven. If my bank balance would allow it I would have bought the shop. However, the size of the queue was enough to just allow myself to purchase the one without losing the will to live!

Anyway, my purchase. The beautiful Carvela for Kurt Geiger Lexie white patent loafers. These beautiful loafers have a small block heel and are possibly the most comfortable shoes I've ever bought! Today I teamed them with deep maroon jeans, denim shirt and a big knitted scarf. I may say this a lot, but possibly my favourite (casual) shoes yet.




What are your thoughts on them? 

1 comment:

  1. these shoes are gorgeous and loving your blog so far! following you now on gfc, check out my blog if you'd like :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete