Monday 14 October 2013

Let's talk

Hi!

I've admired those with blogs for a while now and was always of the mind set "it's not for me". However, the more I've enjoyed reading the views of others, I thought I'd give it a go and see if people could be interested in what I have to say. 

I can't say specifically what I'll post but it will undoubtedly range from what I wear to formalities and travel. I also aim to review products both that I have purchased (new and old) but also to what others feel I should review about (budget permitting - I am just a student!)


Like many of you I'm sure, my make-up bag is getting too full to handle. With three different foundations, copious amounts of eyeshadow and the ever old mascaras that collect at the bottom it's easy to forget what you have! I used to be an impulse purchaser so for me, I constantly have to remind myself that make-up does go off and not to over buy - I just won't use it!

This is where reviews come in very handy. A quick google will inform me whether the product I am about to buy is worth my money which will (I hope) mean less wastage in future.

Hope you enjoy

Louise




No comments:

Post a Comment