Monday 21 October 2013

21/10/13

It's come to my attention that while writing a blog I'm coming to have to over come my fear of close up pictures. Thankfully while only using my phone as my camera at the moment due to the loss of the camera charger (I must tidy my room) photo quality is too poor to see me properly! 

I'm rarely a girl to just wear jeans a t-shirt. Zara jeans fit me perfectly but I just don't think they ever look very good! And today was no different. It was drizzling this morning so my initial thoughts turned to footwear. What ever I wore would have to be leather. While I was mulling over an outfit to wear with a pair of studded boots I was running late so decided to do make-up first.

Make-up:
Pore Professional by Benefit
Oxygen Wow foundation (sample) by Benefit
Get Even powder by Benefit
Dior crayon eyeliner
Masterpiece Max Factor mascara 
"Strong Women" MAC lipstick
Universal Contour Dior lip-liner



Outfit:
Deep red thigh spilt skirt - TKMaxx
Black scoop neck top - Tesco
Denim Jacket - Newlook
Long Gold earrings - Mango
Gold sweetie ring - Links of London
Black Toy watch
Michael Kors Black Tote

I'm yet to own a black leather jacket which I think would have looked better with this outfit. 
I put my hair in a high messy bun to avoid it going frizzy in the rain. 



What did you wear today?

No comments:

Post a Comment