Sunday 17 November 2013

17/11/13 - nails #2




Seeing as it's such a horrible day I thought I'd do a quick manicure whilst having an essay writing break. I decided on a pre-Christmas theme, with a bright red and subtle gold. The Mary Quant nail vanish was once my Mum's and is old, really old. From the rubbed off writing I can say it's the shade "red scorcher" and is slightly a bluer shade of red rather than orange/ pink based. It hasn't gone gloopy and lasts fairly well! The gold is Ciate in "Sand dune 085". I believe I got this free with maybe a Vogue/ Elle magazine... But don't hold me to that! I love it because the metallic is still highly pigmented, so does not require more than two coats! I apologise for my hands, I was in dish wash yesterday at work, and ran out of phenomen oil, to which I don't have the funds to buy any more at the moment. 

What do you think? Have you done a Christmas themed manicure yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment