Sunday 2 February 2014

And relax...


It's got to that time of week again. The Sunday evening we love and hate. The best time of the week to relax and prepare for the following week but then again, Monday morning is looming. A warm bubble bath seemed the perfect time to read the March issue of Elle. 

Today I decided on the Cowshed "knackered cow" bath gel with hints of lavender and eucalyptus which I received in their Christmas cracker (currently £3 for 2 of these miniatures here). For my face I used Soap and Glory's "fab pore 2 in 1 mask". My skin has been feeling deflated and spotty this past week and my house mate recommended this to really clear my skin - I'll report back on if this has worked. 

Lastly, for true relaxation I compiled a simple playlist to complete my bath experience. This little collection lasted the perfect amount of time before the water went cold! As for the songs, I warn you there is a mix, but this is what I chose:

Blue - Beyonce (ft.Blue Ivy)
Dance With My Father = Luther Vandros
Electricity - Original Cast of Billy Elliot
Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
On My Own - Samantha Barks (Les Mis)
The Power of Love - Jennifer Rush
Somewhere Only We Know - Lily Allen
One Day More - Les Miserables Cast
Memory - Elaine Paige (Cats)

So, what have you done to relax this Sunday evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment