Wednesday 26 February 2014

What's on my face

Now I know I do a fair few posts on what I've purchased and my thoughts on them, but very few on what I wear them with! I'm currently working a lot of shifts at my part time work place (a little pasty shop) to which it gets very hot and the greasiness does not do wonders for my make-up! In these circumstances I turn to trusted favourites that I know don't budge that (just about) last through an 8 hour shift! 



So, what's on my face? Starting with the base, I've been using Benefits porefessional followed by Rimmel match perfection foundation (I use 200 soft beige and the real techniques buffing brush). I love this foundation and have re-purchased it a few times. I like the medium coverage which can be built up easily and the very slight glow it gives my skin. For my tired old eyes, I use collection lasting perfection concealer. This stays put a little longer than other concealers I have, although it does start I crease around mid - day (only when I'm at work) so I have to do a lunch time touch up. If things are bad I set it using rimmel's stay matte powder, but too many products on my face leaves me looking like a greasy mess come the end of my shift. For a bit colour I use Mac's Plum Foolery. I adore this blusher. I have used it every day in what seems like forever using my Bobbi Brown blush brush. For eyes I use a Laura Mercier eyeliner on my waterline in Espresso with Mac's Opulash and Cliniques bottom last mascara. This Clinique mascara is new to me, but so far so good! I used to wear eyeshadow, but regardless of primer, they creased almost instantly due to the steam of being in dishwash. To finish off, I am loving the Max Factor lipfinity lip tint (01). This lasts well and fades nicely so I don't have to worry on dodgy lipstick if I don't have a break in time to reapply. 

So there it is, my slightly rambling post on my work day make-up. Once I get a proper tri pod I'm going to include a few more of the "what's on my face" type of posts, so let me know if there's any look in particular you'd like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment