Tuesday 28 January 2014

Naked Basics Palette


This was my only requested Christmas present for 2013. I wanted a primarily matte palette for using as as just a wash of colour, before creating the rest of my look. This handy little palette is so pigmented, better than my Naked 3 infact. Venus is the only shade with a slight shimmer which I use in the corner of my eye whereas the next 3 (Foxy, W.O.S. and Naked 2) I use as my base with faint and Crave adding definition. 



Venus*: A soft, off white
Foxy: A yellow based cream
Walk Of Shame: a pinky based nude
Naked 2*: A light taupe
Faint*: A warm, dusty brown
Crave*: A deep matte black
* Exclusive to Naked Basics

I find this and Naked 3 to be the perfect combination. Add the other Naked palette's and it's probably an over kill. However, I am a huge fan. The only this would be the packaging. It is so stiff to open! Great if you throw it in you handbag, not great if you don't want to be chipping nails in the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment