Friday 17 January 2014

Help needed - how to depot Mac duo eye-shadows?

I recently purchased a pre-set Mac duo that featured "Dazzle me" and "Mulch". Two perfect shades that I'd had my eye on for building up my own palette. Now I am aware that once de-potted they need some magnetic strips in order to keep them in place, but my problem is how to get them out in the first place. I have de-potted two other eye-shadows prior to this. I followed a youtube video created by Fleur (Here) but this method doesn't work for the duo's. So, this is a small request for anyone out there that has successfully done this before, or a suggestion as to how I would go about this. From what I can see, I can't pop the back off of them and just hovering the pan over my straighteners is ineffective.

I would be forever grateful for any tips right now as they're starting to get a little lonely on their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment