Tuesday 21 January 2014

Deborah Lippmann nail vanishes - nails #7



Just need to take a second to honour TKMaxx once again. I really don't understand why people shun it. If you take the time to rummage through all the crap, you really can find bargains! Especially on the beauty front. Go in weekly and just browse, you soon learn when they get their deliveries and what week they discount what section. It normally rotates from Women's, Men's, Shoes, Handbags, Homewear and then Beauty - but this can differ. I saw these in store when they first came in before Christmas priced at £12.99 for the three. Now I know this is still less than "Across the Universe" (far right) which is on sale here for £17. However I do not need nail vanishes, so I left them, only to stumble across them this week for £3!! This I could not refuse. In the set I got (in order shown) "Hit me with your best shot", "Modern love" and "Across the universe. I haven't tried the first two yet as it isn't quite the right time of year for "Modern love" but primarily I couldn't wait to try the sparkle top coat the last has to offer. I paired it with a Barry M Gelly paint in 351 "Blue Grape". Oh my it is stunning. I have got so many compliments this week. The aqua sheen and metallic pieces are truly gorgeous! These are probably the best bargains I have ever bought out shopping, I'm a very happy bunny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment