Wednesday 11 December 2013

L'oreal Skin Perfection


I bought the 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution about two months ago and have pretty much run out now, when it occurred to me that I haven't actually reviewed it yet! I wanted to allow some time to be able to voice a proper opinion but it's become part of my everyday routine and I'd completely forgotten about it. It claims to dissolve make-up, unclog pored and to tone and while I haven't noticed it toning my skin particularly, I do love it! I use it every time I'm taking make-up, concentrating at first on removing foundation/ powders and then on my eyes. For stubborn mascara you just hold your cotton pad over the eye for a few seconds (I normally go for around 5) and wipe away. It is the smile. Eyeshadow that has a bit more sparkle will take a bit of a scrub and you have to be careful not to drag the pad down your face after as you end up a bit glittery, but I've made that rookie error with all make-up removers! It hasn't broken me out in spots, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and I will (have) re-bought. For those on a budget it is perfect. It's currently on sale for £2 in Asda, and I highly recommend.

It was while I was in Asda that I picked up the 15 second miracle cleansing oil, again reduced from £7.99 to £4. I read an amazing review from Rosalie just a few days ago and I noted it down as something I needed to purchase. I haven't used it yet, but give it a few weeks/ months,(I may forget if I like it) and we'll see how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment